Law Office of Peter Cusimano, Barrister & Solicitor
Business Lawyer · Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am Moving My Business. Do I need to update my Corporation's Offical Records?

by Peter Cusimano
Lawyer - Barrister & Solicitor

When a corporation is initially set up, the address of the "registered office" is listed on the Articles of Incorporation for the corporation.

When you relocate your office, you will be required to update the official government records to show the new address. In order to change the address, you will need to file a special form with the Ontario government that allows you change the registration of the main address of the corporation.

In addition, you will also need to notify other parties of the change of address including:

  1. Canada Revenue Agency
  2. your bank
  3. your suppliers
  4. your customers
If you require assistance in completing or filing the special form with the Ontario government, please contact me and my office will be able to assist you.

Revised: .
©Peter Cusimano, 1997-2017. (